We employ a personalized style of medicine that approaches chronic medical conditions with a focus on finding the core imbalances or underlying causes rather than just treat the symptoms.
The conditions treated are not limited to these, as the scope of medicine is broad, but these are some of the most common conditions seen and treated by Dr. Madeira at Apollo Health Clinic:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Chronic Fatigue
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Obesity / Overweight
- Thyroid Conditions
- Low Testosterone / Low Libido
- Perimenopause / Menopause
- Chronic Pain
- Musculoskeletal Pain (Joint Pain / Spinal Pain)
- Weight Gain
- Hair Loss
At Apollo Health Clinic, you’ll be working with Dr. Samuel Madeira as a team to ensure the fastest recovery back to complete health. Our complete services are available to Warrior Program members.
Our integrative medicine approach under the guidance of Dr. Samuel Madeira is based on the following:
- Complementary to and inclusive a variety of treatment modalities
- Focuses on Optimal Health – Within the purpose of not only treating the symptoms but finding the cause itself
- Requires patients to take an active role in their health creation
- Acknowledges that complex conditions are multifactorial in nature
- Creates multi-dimensional approach for complex chronic conditions to reach your goals
- A preference for natural, non-toxic therapies – to empower & engage the body’s ability to heal itself
- A Modern approach with state-of-the-art diagnostics
- Working together to execute your treatment plan for maximum results
How It Works
We provide episodes of care over the course of 9-12 months depending on the severity of your situation. Most of our patients experience significant improvements to their wellness within a few weeks of starting to work with Dr. Madeira.
Free 15-30 minute call to interview Dr. Madeira for you and him to decide if Apollo Health Clinic is the best option for you.
Five 45 – to 60-minute follow up visits over the course of 9-12 months, in addition to weekly check-ins via HIPAA compliant texting, phone, and/or video.
Community & Support
Unlimited email or text messaging contact with Dr. Madeira for quick conversations, plus group education on lifestyle modifications
Collaborative care approach between doctors, Functional Medicine Health Coach, and patient.
Wonder If Apollo Health Clinic Is Right For You?
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. We are happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not Apollo Health Clinic is right for you.
Hear From Our Clients
Take The First Step On Your Journey Back To Health
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not Apollo Health Clinic is right for you.